A Great Smile Can Lead to Love, Social and Professional Success
Local Orthodontists Who Have Improved 25,000 Smiles Say “Now is the best time to start”
BOSTON, MASS. (Issued SPRING 2017) — Your smile is usually the first thing people notice when they meet you. A great smile can have advantages in social circles and professional settings.
But some 36% of American adults are unhappy with their smile, according to a survey by the American Association of Orthodontists (AAO) of which Dr. Andrew Chase of ARCH Orthodontics is a long-time member: “A nicer smile helps in all relationships. We have a solution for every Orthodontic problem. Our free initial consultation and no-interest financing make a new smile even more accessible.” Since 1974, ARCH has helped to improve the smiles of over 25,000 people from age 4 to 84.
Results of this survey inspire some people to consider finally taking care of teeth straightening, crowding, spacing or ‘bite’ issues that have made them uncomfortable or self-conscious. Better alignment improves oral hygiene and prevents gum disease.
Among other findings of the AAO and related surveys:
- 73% of respondents said they’re more likely to trust someone with a nice smile.
- 77% of women think crooked teeth are worse than a receding hairline in a potential love interest.
- 58% think people with nice smiles are more successful.
- People with straight teeth are 57% more likely to get a date.
- 48% of Americans 18-24 have untagged their photo on Facebook: They didn’t like their smile.
- 36% believe they’d have a better social life if they had better teeth.
In surveys, many of those who are unhappy with their teeth felt that they might be missing out on a better job. Often people who smile were described as more conscientious, confident and stable than those in a non-smiling photo.
“Treatment today is unobtrusive, almost invisible,” says Dr. Chase. “Professional Orthodontics has come a long way with innovative options and materials such as clear aligners, lingual braces and ceramic braces,” says Dr. Chase. “Healthy teeth can be moved at any age. The best time to start is now.”
ARCH Orthodontics, the Official Orthodontist of Miss Massachusetts, has several local convenient offices south of Boston and on Cape Cod. To schedule a free consultation: (781) 209-6776. No-interest financing is available.
– By Stanley Hurwitz / 508-269-0570 / email@example.com