Please watch this video to see exactly what our new patient experience will look like:
Dear Valued Patients,
We have officially opened back up and we’re excited to welcome you all back to our offices! That being said, to protect everyone’s health, we have implemented the following COVID-19 protocols.
Please review and follow them for your next appointment:
- Please ensure we have received your pre-screening paperwork BEFORE your next visit.
- Parents, please wait in the car during your child’s appointment. If your child needs to be accompanied you may wait in our waiting room.
- Text (781) 575- 1188 to let us know you’ve arrived. We will text you and let you know when to come in.
- You’ll use hand sanitizer upon entering our office
- You’ll get your temperature checked before getting seen
- Ensure EVERYONE wears a mask at all times
- A max of 4 people may be in our waiting rooms at all times
- We’ll practice social distancing in our office by spacing out our dental chairs
- You’ll enter through one entrance and leave through a different entrance – Air purifiers have been installed in each office
- All staff will be wearing PPE – Everything will be sanitized thoroughly (as we’ve always done)
- You’ll use a hand sanitizer on your way out of the office
Thank you and stay well!
Dr. Chase and ARCH Ortho Team