Oftentimes the very first contact between our dental practice and the patient is with YOU! This is one of the most critical roles in our office. The Scheduling Coordinator manages the front desk, ensures consistent and manageable patient flow and is responsible for the initial patient experience. They truly are what we like to all, “Patient Ambassadors.” Ensuring that all of our patients receive the respect, courtesy and attention that they deserve is top of mind for this position all day, every day.
The Scheduling Coordinator creates the first impression and a lasting impression for each patient, whether in person or on the phone. This person greets patients, schedules appointments, answers phones in our call center, manages administrative records and financial records such as insurance billing and payments. They communicate consistently with patients and develop long-lasting relationships with the people in our care. Sometimes, scheduling can be challenging as we have multiple locations, so this person needs to be incredibly organized, plan the work and work the plan! If juggling many priorities is your thing – this is the right role for you!
- Ability to work Tues and Wed at our Orleans and Hyannis offices with alternating Fridays each month
- Incredible organizational and planning skills
- Prior experience in customer service or call center environment
- Prior scheduling experience is a major plus
- Must love working with the public – particularly young children and parents
- Ability to remain calm when things get very busy
- Outstanding communication skills and willingness to learn new things every day
- High School Diploma or GED
- A strong sense of personal values
- Willingness to travel to other locations if needed
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line:career opportunities
ARCH Orthodontics is an Equal Opportunity Employer