We have an immediate part-time opening for an Orthodontic Assistant at our Hyannis and Orleans, MA locations. As an Orthodontic Assistant at ARCH, you are building long-term relationships with our patients and their families as you provide the highest level of oral care and treatment to enable their dreams to become a reality. At ARCH we believe it’s not just about fixing teeth, but it’s about building confidence, enabling people to feel great about themselves, and achieve all of their dreams while giving them the respect they deserve.
Orthodontic Assistants help the Doctor with patients who require corrective procedures for alignment and spacing issues. They assist the Doctors in many aspects of patient care and procedures, and making the patient feel more comfortable upon arrival while prepping the patient for the day’s visit.
Assistants must help Orthodontists to clearly see problems and changes within a patient’s mouth. This often requires taking x-rays of the bone structure of a patient’s jaw, as well as taking photographs of the teeth and creating molds of a patients’ bite.
They also ensure that the necessary tools are sterilized and in place, and keep a patient’s mouth clean and dry during procedures and will hand an orthodontist the necessary tools at the appropriate time.
- CDA/COA Certification – we will consider those candidates that are preparing for certification
- Ability to work Tues and Wed and alternating Fridays at our Hyannis and Orleans locations
- High School Diploma or Associate Degree from an Accredited Institution
- Experience working in a dental office
- EFDA Certification is highly desirable
- Eager, energetic, and strong sense of personal values – we are a culture of care
- Ability to travel if required, between multiple locations as needed to fill-in support
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line:career opportunities
ARCH Orthodontics is an Equal Opportunity Employer