The Operations Lead is the driving force behind high performing people, increased productivity and operational performance. In this role you will assist in shaping the practice culture, creating alignment with the business strategy and in developing strong, highly skilled teams who are motivated to provide the best in patient care every single day. Success will be measured by your ability to influence overall practice performance, profitability and productivity.
The Operations Lead will manage the business operations and overall performance of the group through the office-level team leaders, MSO advisors, and the owner-dentists.
- Manage, advise and develop team leaders who are responsible for the day to day practice performance to include: accounting, call center, marketing and revenue cycle management, holding them accountable to specific performance goals and metrics
- Direct all non-clinical aspects of dental offices, ensuring the appropriate processes and protocols are in place and adhered to and that the offices are compliant with HIPAA and OSHA requirements
- Partner with HR Director to evolve recruitment and retention initiatives and achieve workforce goals and operational performance
- Continuously spearhead process improvements and growth initiatives
- Monitor financial performance and make recommendations for improvement
- Communicate consistently and effectively with Doctors and Team Leaders through email, virtual meetings, telephone, and consistent onsite observation
- Review key metrics with team leaders and present results, findings and recommendations to executive team driving for results and establishing next steps
- Work with Finance & Reporting resources to review monthly office level financials and to create annual budget.
REQUIREMENTS FOR CONSIDERATION
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Evidence of strong leadership experience in driving high performance, business operations and team development
- Multi-location experience in the Dental field as a manager of others
- Operational role where metrics and performance management are a high priority
- Well-developed skills in problem solving, decision making, creative thinking
- Experience with financials (P&L, budgeting, forecasting)
- An attitude that says everything is possible
- Travel required to various offices in MA along the South Shore and Cape Cod
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line:career opportunities
ARCH Orthodontics is an Equal Opportunity Employer